As an independent insurance agency, our goal is to assist you in all your insurance needs. We will help you manage and plan for all your potential risks. As professionals, we assess your needs and offer you a variety of insurance products to choose from.
Service, whether it is in response to an insurance claim or general question, is the most important value we offer you.
We work hard to build a trusted relationship with our customers. We strive to make you feel both comfortable with and confident in our abilities by acting as your consultant. We want you to have the confidence in us that your parents may have had and that your children will have. We are an organization dedicated to our customers. We continually seek out the best companies that offer the appropriate coverages at a fair price.
Alder & Cox was founded in 1968, by Douglas Alder in Red Bank, Tennessee. Over the last four decades, we have grown to 20 employees, moving to our curent location in Hixson, Tennessee, in 1995.
We are a full service insurance agency, able to meet almost any insurance need for our customers across the Chattanooga Area, and throughout Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina.
Why You Need an Independent Agent
There are different ways to purchase insurance protection. Where you buy your insurance protection can affect your finances and level of customer service.
- Captive Agents--sell insurance for one company.
- Telephone/Web Sites--sell insurance for one company from a remote location.
- Trusted Choice Agents--independent insurance agents, representing a variety of companies, who are positioned to research and find the combination of price, coverage and service that works for you.
Unlike other agents, a Trusted Choice agent is not tied to one insurance company. You dont' need to change agents as your insurance and service needs change.
- A Trusted Choice agent treats you like a person, not a number. You can develop a personal relationship with your independent insurance agent. In person, over the phone or via email--the communication choice is yours.
- A Trusted Choice agent offers one-stop shopping. Dealing with a direct response company or a captive agent limits you to the plans available through only one company. A Trusted Choice independent insurance agent offers many plans through different companies, giving you the broadest range of coverage options at a competitive price.
- A Trusted Choice agent provides personalized claims service. When you purchase from a direct response company or captive agent, who is going to assist you in the event of a claim?
Your Trusted Choice agent is there when you need help.